Term Of Service
Acceptance of Terms
MediaInti.Com provides its service to you subject to your agreement to the following Terms of Service (TOS) which may be updated periodically with or without notice to you at anytime. You will always be able to view the current TOS by visiting the MediaInti.Com website and clicking the link for the Terms of Service. In addition to your agreement to these terms, you may be obligated to abide and agree to other, additional, terms of service, guidelines, or other rules or obligations when using other MediaInti.Com owned, operated or otherwise provided services and both you and MediaInti.Com shall be subject to the terms of those specific agreements in addition to this agreement.
All other guidelines, Terms of Service or other rules and guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference into this agreement although you may also be obligated to adhere to specialized Terms of Service agreements in regards to other services provide by MediaInti.Com in order to utilize said services or functions.
MediaInti.Com provides users with access to a rich variety of resources including communication tools, forums, shopping services, search services, personalized content and branded programming throughout its network of properties which may be accessed through any number of mediumns or devices available or manufactured hereafter (SERVICE).
You understand and agree that any part or all of said SERVICE may include advertisements and that those advertisements are necessary for MediaInti.Com to provide its services to you. It also understood by you that you agree that the SERVICE may include certain communications from MediaInti.Com such as service announcements amd administrative messages, and that you will not be able to "opt-out" of these communications which are considered part of your MediaInti.Com membership.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature that augements, enhances or otherwise modifies the current SERVICE including the release of new MediaInti.Com properties and/or service shall be subject to the TOS.
Also, you understand and acknowledge that the SERVICE provide by MediaInti.Com is provided on an "AS-IS", "BEST EFFORT" basis and that MediaInti.Com assumes no responsibility for the timelines, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communication, settings or other data. You assume full responsibility for obtaining access to the SERVICE which may involve paying third-party fees such as your Internet Service Provider or airtime charges. You also assume full responsibility for paying any and all fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements or other content provided on the SERVICE. In addition, you also assume full responsibility for providing any and all equipment necessary to access and utilize the SERVICE.
Obligations of Registration
In consideration of your use of the SERVICE, you represent that you are of legal age to form a legal binding contract and that you are in no way barred or restricted from receiving use of the SERVICE under the laws of the United States of America, United Kingdom or other applicable jurisdictions. You also agree to provide wholly accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested by the SERVICE registration form (REGISTRATION DATA) and that you maintain and promptly update the REGISTRATION DATA to keep it current, accurate and complete.
If at any point it comes to our attention that any part of your REGISTRATION DATA or other information is false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete or, MediaInti.Com has reasonable grounds to suspect such information is false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, MediaInti.Com reserves the right to suspend, delete and/or otherwise terminate your account(s) and refuse any and all current or future use of the SERVICE (or any portion thereof).
As always, MediaInti.Com is concerned with the safety and privacy of all its users, especially young children. Please remember that in using the SERVICE that it is designed to appeal and be accessed by a broad audience. As the legal guardian of any child or children which may access the SERVICE, it is your duty and responsibility to determine if offerings available on the SERVICE are appropriate for your child's viewing or exposure.
Member Account, Password and Security
You will receive credential information including an account login and password upon completing the SERVICE registration process. The protection and securing of this information is your responsibility and you assume full responsibility including any liability for any and all activities which occur under your credentials.
Should you discover that your credentials have been compromised, you agree to promptly notify MediaInti.Com of such compromise and any unauthorized use of your account information and/or any other security breach.
MediaInti.Com cannot and will not be held liable for any losses or damages sustained by you or inflicted upon others due to your failure to comply with the terms of this section.
You understand and agree that all information, data, text, software, music, audio, photographs, graphics, video, messages, and/or other materials (CONTENT), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such CONTENT originated. This means that you, not MediaInti.Com, are entirely responsible for all CONTENT that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available via the SERVICE.
MediaInti.Com does not control the CONTENT posted via the SERVICE and, as such, does not warrant or make any guarantee as to the accuracy, integrity, or quality of said CONTENT.
You also understand and agree that through your use of the SERVICE, that you may be exposed to CONTENT which you may find offensive, pornographic, indecent or otherwise objectionable and that under no circumstances is MediaInti.Com in anyway liable for any CONTENT, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any CONTENT, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any CONTENT posted, e-mailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the SERVICE.
You agree that you will not use the SERVICE for:
* Uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any CONTENT which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; * Harming minors in any way.
* Impersonating any person or entity, including but not limited to, a MediaInti.Com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
* Forgery of headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any CONTENT transmitted through the SERVICE.
* Uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any CONTENT that you do not have the right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
* Uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any CONTENT that infringes upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (RIGHTS) of any party.
* Uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purposes.
* Uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any material which contains any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
* Uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any material that can be classified as being of a broadcast or streaming type of format.
* Interfering with or disrupting the SERVICE or servers or networks connected to the SERVICE, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the SERVICE.
* Intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or NASDAQ and any regulations having the force of law.
* Providing material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
* Stalking or otherwise harassing another; and/or.
* Uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.
* Collecting or storing personal data on or about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in points one through fourteen above.
You acknowledge and understand that MediaInti.Com may or may not pre-screen CONTENT but that MediaInti.Com and its designees shall have the right but not the obligation in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, alter, or delete any CONTENT that is available via the SERVICE. Without limiting the foregoing, MediaInti.Com and its designees shall have the right to remove any CONTENT that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable at the discretion of MediaInti.Com.
You agree and understand that it is your responsibility to evaluate and bear any and all risks associated with the use of any CONTENT, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such CONTENT. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any CONTENT created by MediaInti.Com or submitted to the SERVICE, including without limitation, information in the MediaInti.Com forums and in all other parts of the SERVICE.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that MediaInti.Com may access, preserve and/or disclose your account information, REGISTRATION DATA and CONTENT if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to, comply with legal process and procedure, enforce the TOS, respond to claims that CONTENT violates the rights of third parties, respond to your requests for support or customer service, or, to protect the rights, property or personal safety of MediaInti.Com, its users and the general public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the SERVICE, including your CONTENT, both to and from the SERVICE, may involve transmission over various networks and/or changes to your CONTENT to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the SERVICE and software embodied within the SERVICE may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected and that the use of these materials is subject to usage rules set forth by MediaInti.Com and/or content providers who provide content to the SERVICE. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the SERVICE. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the SERVICE, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Interstate Nature of Communications
You acknowledge that in using MediaInti.Com SERVICE to send electronic communications (including but not limited to e-mail, uploading data, or other Internet activities), that you will be causing communications to be sent through MediaInti.Com computer networks, portions of which are located in the state of California, the state of Ohio and the United Kingdom as well as other locations within the United Sates and/or portions of which are located in other parts of the civilized world.
As a result, any and all communications which may seem to be local or intrastate in nature, may result in interstate and international communications regardless of your physical location.
Accordingly, you acknowledge the fact that your use of the SERVICE can and may result in interstate and/or international data transmissions over third party networks, which may be public or private in nature, and governed by other terms of service outside of this document.